When the service or program you choose is CARF accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), it means your provider has passed an in-depth review of its services. It is your assurance that the provider meets rigorous CARF guidelines for service and quality – an endorsement that your provider conforms to nationally and internationally recognized service standards, and is focused on delivering the most favorable results to you. Click here to view our letter of accreditation. For a complete copy of the survey report please email your request to Norma Lagrimas.
Association for Early Learning Leaders
Accredited programs exemplify excellence in the care and education of young children. These programs meet the Commission’s high quality standards in the following ways:
- Learning environments are conducive to children’s individual growth and development.
- Professional development opportunities are available for staff working with young children.
- Programming exceeds minimum state and local licensing requirements.
- Health and safety of children are monitored on a daily basis.
- Partnerships with families are essential to planning children’s experiences in the program.