Association for Early Learning Leaders
Accredited programs exemplify excellence in the care and education of young children. These programs meet the Commission’s high quality standards in the following ways:
- Learning environments are conducive to children’s individual growth and development.
- Professional development opportunities are available for staff working with young children.
- Programming exceeds minimum state and local licensing requirements.
- Health and safety of children are monitored on a daily basis.
- Partnerships with families are essential to planning children’s experiences in the program.