The mission of United Cerebral Palsy of Tampa Bay is to guide and assist families and individuals with any disability or other barriers to achieve their full potential, resulting in community inclusion and independence.
The vision of United Cerebral Palsy of Tampa Bay is to be the west central Florida provider of choice and the leader in community responsiveness to early intervention, developmental preschool, therapy, respite and supported employment services.
- All individuals have worth, dignity and the right to achieve their highest potential.
- All families have the right to make informed choices and we respect their capacity for self-determination.
- All individuals have the right to live, learn, work and play in community-based, inclusive settings.
- Opportunities for community involvement and support are enhanced by a collaborative approach to planning and implementing services.
- All services will be provided with skill, respect and compassion, and will produce optimal outcomes.
- Programs will be value driven and respond to consumers needs.